GitKraken is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. Open here
for more details on Axosoft, LLC. GitKraken is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe --uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled squirrel.exe and its approximative size is 1.45 MB (1522384 bytes).
GitKraken installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 163.04 MB (170962400
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (67.57 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (90.97 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
The current page applies to GitKraken version 0.5.1
only. You can find below a few links to other GitKraken releases:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program marketed by Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GitKraken from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken app will be found automatically. When you select GitKraken in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-17 19:28:05.207