GitKraken is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Axosoft, LLC. GitKraken is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. GitKraken's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled gitkraken.exe and occupies 77.53 MB (81295056 bytes).
GitKraken installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 81.10 MB (85042704
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (77.53 MB)
- 7z.exe (437.20 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (257.20 KB)
This info is about GitKraken version 3.3.4
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall GitKraken you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Axosoft, LLC\GitKraken.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\gitkraken.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\www.gitkraken.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\gitkraken.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\www.gitkraken.com
GitKraken is a program offered by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GitKraken from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GitKraken in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-31 09:03:15.207