This web page is about GitKraken for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Axosoft, LLC. GitKraken is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GitKraken. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) on disk.
GitKraken is comprised of the following executables which occupy 166.34 MB (174418448
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (81.00 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (81.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.1
of GitKraken. You can find here a few links to other GitKraken releases:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program marketed by Axosoft, LLC. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GitKraken from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken program will be found automatically. After you select GitKraken in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-05 11:42:59.890