GitKraken is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. Further information on Axosoft, LLC can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\bokte\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GitKraken by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\bokte\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. squirrel.exe is the GitKraken's main executable file and it takes close to 1.53 MB (1599440 bytes) on disk.
GitKraken contains of the executables below. They occupy 91.35 MB (95792392
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (87.79 MB)
- 7z.exe (441.45 KB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
The current page applies to GitKraken version 6.4.1
alone. Click on the links below for other GitKraken versions:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application released by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken program will be found very quickly. When you click GitKraken in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GitKraken in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-21 22:04:58.380