This web page is about GitKraken for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. You can read more on Axosoft, LLC or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GitKraken by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. gitkraken.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 77.53 MB (81295056 bytes) on disk.
GitKraken installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 81.10 MB (85042704
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (77.53 MB)
- 7z.exe (437.20 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (257.20 KB)
This web page is about GitKraken version 3.5.0
only. You can find here a few links to other GitKraken releases:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program released by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GitKraken in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-31 13:48:43.440