You can find below detailed information on how to remove GitKraken for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. Further information on Axosoft, LLC can be found here
. GitKraken is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, regulated by the user's decision. GitKraken's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) on disk and is titled squirrel.exe.
GitKraken is comprised of the following executables which take 61.40 MB (64378480
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (58.50 MB)
This web page is about GitKraken version 1.5.4
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program marketed by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GitKraken from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply click the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GitKraken in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GitKraken in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 03:38:28.910