You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GitKraken for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. More data about Axosoft, LLC can be read here
. Usually the GitKraken application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. squirrel.exe is the GitKraken's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) on disk.
GitKraken contains of the executables below. They take 61.40 MB (64378480
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (58.50 MB)
This web page is about GitKraken version 1.7.0
alone. Click on the links below for other GitKraken versions:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application marketed by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply click the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken application will be found automatically. After you click GitKraken in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-08 21:03:13.800