GitKraken is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. Take a look here
for more info on Axosoft, LLC. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GitKraken. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.45 MB (1522632 bytes) on disk.
GitKraken contains of the executables below. They take 68.02 MB (71322800
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (64.33 MB)
- 7z.exe (441.45 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (282.45 KB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 4.0.5
only. You can find below a few links to other GitKraken releases:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application by Axosoft, LLC. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GitKraken from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GitKraken in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GitKraken supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-24 10:34:11.270