This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GitKraken for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. More information on Axosoft, LLC can be seen here
. Usually the GitKraken program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall GitKraken by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.52 MB (1599048 bytes) on disk and is named squirrel.exe.
GitKraken is comprised of the following executables which take 120.83 MB (126697176
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.52 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (117.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.3
of GitKraken. You can find below info on other application versions of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program offered by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GitKraken from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GitKraken or simply click the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GitKraken in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-04-04 03:01:31.730