This info is about GitKraken for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on Axosoft, LLC. Usually the GitKraken program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall GitKraken by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. squirrel.exe is the GitKraken's main executable file and it takes circa 1.53 MB (1599432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside GitKraken. They take about 92.05 MB (96517296
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (87.79 MB)
- 7z.exe (441.45 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (707.95 KB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 6.1.1
alone. For more GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application released by Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GitKraken from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken application will be found very quickly. When you click GitKraken in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-10 10:00:59.423