GitKraken is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. More info about Axosoft, LLC can be found here
. GitKraken is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove GitKraken by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.53 MB (1599432 bytes) on disk.
GitKraken installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 109.62 MB (114945256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (89.40 MB)
- 7z.exe (441.45 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (707.95 KB)
- flow.exe (15.97 MB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.0
of GitKraken. You can find here a few links to other GitKraken releases:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application offered by Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GitKraken in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-21 07:25:22.553