This web page is about GitKraken for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. You can find out more on Axosoft, LLC or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named squirrel.exe and it has a size of 1.52 MB (1599048 bytes).
GitKraken is comprised of the following executables which take 193.02 MB (202396736
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.52 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (86.44 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
- gitkraken.exe (101.93 MB)
This web page is about GitKraken version 7.5.2
only. You can find below a few links to other GitKraken versions:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application released by Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GitKraken from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken app will be found automatically. When you select GitKraken in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GitKraken in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-03-05 09:20:21.850