You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GitKraken for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. You can read more on Axosoft, LLC or check for application updates here
. Usually the GitKraken application is installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for GitKraken is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. The program's main executable file is called squirrel.exe and its approximative size is 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with GitKraken. They occupy about 121.34 MB (127238672
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (58.50 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (58.50 MB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 1.7.1
alone. Click on the links below for other GitKraken versions:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application offered by Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GitKraken with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply click the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken application will be found very quickly. After you select GitKraken in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-07 14:48:20.600