AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info related to AMD Start Now at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. The program's main executable file is named AdaptiveSleepService.exe and its approximative size is 151.38 KB (155016 bytes).
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 151.38 KB (155016
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (151.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0921.214.2179
of AMD Start Now. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Start Now in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 00:57:36.757