AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more facts about AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD Start Now program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the AMD Start Now's primary executable file and it takes approximately 97.00 KB (99328 bytes) on disk.
AMD Start Now contains of the executables below. They take 433.00 KB (443392
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0716.1049.17531
of AMD Start Now. For other AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Start Now from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Start Now or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Start Now in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 20:30:39.860