AMD Start Now
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Start Now for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More details about AMD Start Now can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file is labeled AdaptiveSleepService.exe and its approximative size is 97.00 KB (99328 bytes).
AMD Start Now is composed of the following executables which occupy 433.00 KB (443392
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0925.645.10236
of AMD Start Now. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD Start Now with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now program will be found automatically. When you select AMD Start Now in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:01:55.143