AMD Start Now
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AMD Start Now for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. Usually the AMD Start Now application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.46 MB (6778592 bytes) on disk and is called AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD Start Now contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.66 MB (23758112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.46 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (497.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.70 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (360.20 KB)
- cncmd.exe (39.20 KB)
- cnext.exe (4.64 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (21.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (21.70 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Start Now version 2015.1129.1552.28517
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Start Now from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Start Now in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-28 14:46:55.993