AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the program AMD Start Now can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AMD Start Now. They take about 137.00 KB (140288
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0212.610.11044
of AMD Start Now. For more AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Start Now in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:37:42.950