AMD Start Now
This info is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. Usually the AMD Start Now program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AMD Start Now. They take 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
This web page is about AMD Start Now version 2013.1119.2211.39813
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now app will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Start Now in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:20:45.683