AMD Start Now
This page is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. AMD Start Now is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AMD Start Now. They occupy about 137.00 KB (140288
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0214.2236.40558
of AMD Start Now. For more AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Start Now from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now application will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Start Now in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:32:43.907