AMD Start Now
This info is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more info about AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD Start Now application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. AMD Start Now's main file takes around 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) and its name is AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
The following executables are contained in AMD Start Now. They occupy 471.50 KB (482816
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0420.2122.36616
of AMD Start Now. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now app will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Start Now in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:51:05.330