AMD Start Now
You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD Start Now for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about AMD Start Now at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The application's main executable file occupies 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) on disk and is titled AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Start Now version 2014.0616.814.12899
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Start Now in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:30:56.893