AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the program AMD Start Now can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The application's main executable file is called AMDCleanupUtility.exe and its approximative size is 6.46 MB (6778880 bytes).
AMD Start Now contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.98 MB (24096320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.46 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (529.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.86 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (360.20 KB)
- cncmd.exe (40.20 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (21.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (21.70 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (4.78 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Start Now version 2016.0429.1515.25621
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Start Now releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Start Now from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Start Now in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:23:50.537