AMD Start Now
This page is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is labeled AdaptiveSleepService.exe and occupies 101.00 KB (103424 bytes).
AMD Start Now is comprised of the following executables which take 101.00 KB (103424
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (101.00 KB)
This page is about AMD Start Now version 2013.0427.2218.38208
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Start Now releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Start Now or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Start Now in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 06:39:12.037