AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the software AMD Start Now can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file occupies 6.47 MB (6786784 bytes) on disk and is labeled AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD Start Now contains of the executables below. They occupy 23.10 MB (24224744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.47 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (497.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.75 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (360.20 KB)
- cncmd.exe (39.20 KB)
- cnext.exe (4.70 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (21.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (21.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0223.1031.18888
of AMD Start Now. For other AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Start Now from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now application will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Start Now in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Start Now in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-22 20:10:10.750