AMD Start Now
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Start Now for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the application AMD Start Now can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) on disk and is titled AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Start Now. They take about 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0330.2150.37462
of AMD Start Now. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now application will be found automatically. After you click AMD Start Now in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Start Now supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 19:10:52.030