AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info on AMD Start Now at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the AMD Start Now's primary executable file and it takes approximately 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) on disk.
AMD Start Now contains of the executables below. They take 471.50 KB (482816
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0810.2139.37121
of AMD Start Now. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Start Now in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Start Now supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 19:39:19.803