AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to AMD Start Now at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. AMD Start Now's main file takes around 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) and its name is AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Start Now. They take an average of 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0428.1132.18805
of AMD Start Now. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AMD Start Now from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now app will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Start Now in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Start Now in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 15:56:36.963