AMD Start Now
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Start Now for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more information about AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Start Now is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. AMD Start Now's main file takes around 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) and its name is AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Start Now contains of the executables below. They take 471.50 KB (482816
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0410.430.6260
of AMD Start Now. You can find here a few links to other AMD Start Now releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now program will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Start Now in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Start Now supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-16 21:01:02.460