AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD Start Now application is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is titled AdaptiveSleepService.exe and occupies 97.00 KB (99328 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with AMD Start Now. They occupy about 433.00 KB (443392
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1121.350.6792
of AMD Start Now. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now application will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Start Now in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:45:31.867