AMD Start Now
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Start Now for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about AMD Start Now can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file is named AdaptiveSleepService.exe and it has a size of 101.00 KB (103424 bytes).
AMD Start Now contains of the executables below. They take 101.00 KB (103424
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (101.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0810.440.6474
of AMD Start Now. For other AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Start Now in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Start Now supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:58:42.210