AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Start Now is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. AMD Start Now's main file takes about 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) and is called AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0531.2210.37971
of AMD Start Now. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Start Now from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Start Now in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 20:06:13.773