AMD Start Now
This info is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Start Now is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The program's main executable file occupies 6.55 MB (6872968 bytes) on disk and is called AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD Start Now contains of the executables below. They take 26.12 MB (27385048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (151.38 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.55 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (539.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.91 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (491.38 KB)
- Setup.exe (376.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (49.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (42.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (7.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0821.658.10693
of AMD Start Now. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD Start Now from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Start Now in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Start Now in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-28 14:28:03.907