AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more details about AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Start Now is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. AMD Start Now's main file takes about 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) and is named AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AMD Start Now. They occupy about 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0813.2209.37948
of AMD Start Now. For more AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Start Now from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now app will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Start Now in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Start Now in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:22:46.030