AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about AMD Start Now at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 101.00 KB (103424 bytes) on disk.
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 454.50 KB (465408
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (101.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Start Now version 2013.0505.431.6200
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD Start Now releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Start Now from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Start Now in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Start Now supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 10:20:19.820