AMD Start Now
This page is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Detailed information about AMD Start Now can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Start Now application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the AMD Start Now's main executable file and it occupies about 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD Start Now. They take about 137.00 KB (140288
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0617.829.13422
of AMD Start Now. You can find below a few links to other AMD Start Now releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now app will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Start Now in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 19:26:20.473