AMD Start Now
This info is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the software AMD Start Now can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 97.00 KB (99328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside AMD Start Now. They take about 433.00 KB (443392
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Start Now version 2013.1206.1713.30857
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Start Now releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Start Now from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Start Now in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 14:12:08.107