AMD Start Now
This info is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the software AMD Start Now can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 97.00 KB (99328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside AMD Start Now. They take about 433.00 KB (443392
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Start Now version 2013.1206.1713.30857
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Start Now releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Start Now from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now application will be found automatically. After you click AMD Start Now in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 14:12:08.107