AMD Start Now
This page is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD Start Now program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is called AdaptiveSleepService.exe and occupies 137.00 KB (140288 bytes).
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 137.00 KB (140288
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0416.1214.20107
of AMD Start Now. For more AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Start Now from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Start Now in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 19:59:14.873