AMD Start Now
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMD Start Now for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. AMD Start Now is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.46 MB (6778880 bytes) on disk.
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.98 MB (24093248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.46 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (529.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.86 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (360.20 KB)
- cncmd.exe (40.20 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (21.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (21.70 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (4.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0307.1802.32257
of AMD Start Now. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD Start Now from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Start Now or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Start Now in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-14 20:25:57.527