AMD Start Now
This info is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the software AMD Start Now can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside AMD Start Now. They take about 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Start Now version 2014.0318.1212.20021
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Start Now from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Start Now or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now app will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Start Now in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Start Now supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-22 03:51:49.737