AMD Start Now
This web page is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more facts about AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Start Now is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. AMD Start Now's primary file takes around 97.00 KB (99328 bytes) and its name is AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 97.00 KB (99328
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1206.1603.28764
of AMD Start Now. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Start Now from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now program will be found automatically. After you select AMD Start Now in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:38:42.947