AMD Start Now
This web page is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more facts about AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Start Now is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. AMD Start Now's primary file takes around 97.00 KB (99328 bytes) and its name is AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 97.00 KB (99328
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1206.1603.28764
of AMD Start Now. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Start Now from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Start Now or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now application will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Start Now in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:38:42.947