AMD Start Now
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AMD Start Now for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD Start Now application is found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file has a size of 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) on disk and is labeled AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Start Now is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.63 MB (8003872
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (571.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (5.51 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (647.70 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Start Now version 2015.0715.2138.37093
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Start Now releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Start Now with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Start Now or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Start Now in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:48:42.170