AMD Start Now
This web page is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details about AMD Start Now at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) on disk and is labeled AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Start Now version 2014.0417.1534.26103
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Start Now or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Start Now in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Start Now supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:00:20.823