AMD Start Now
You can find below details on how to uninstall AMD Start Now for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more information about AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Start Now is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The program's main executable file occupies 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) on disk and is labeled AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Start Now is composed of the following executables which take 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Start Now version 2014.0418.2209.37947
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Start Now from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Start Now in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Start Now supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-25 21:41:09.763