AMD Start Now
This page contains complete information on how to remove AMD Start Now for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the app AMD Start Now can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. AMD Start Now's primary file takes about 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) and is named AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Start Now version 2015.0821.1030.17037
alone. For more AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now program will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Start Now in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 01:19:49.487