AMD Start Now
You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD Start Now for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more facts about AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Start Now is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. AMD Start Now's main file takes about 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) and its name is AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside AMD Start Now. They occupy about 471.50 KB (482816
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Start Now version 2013.0819.1344.22803
only. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Start Now from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Start Now in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:25:27.040