AMD Start Now
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AMD Start Now for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more info about AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the AMD Start Now's primary executable file and it occupies around 101.00 KB (103424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside AMD Start Now. They occupy about 454.50 KB (465408
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (101.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Start Now version 2013.0620.342.4745
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Start Now from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Start Now or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it exists on your system the AMD Start Now app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Start Now in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 19:07:12.640