AMD Start Now
This page is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about AMD Start Now can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. AMD Start Now's primary file takes around 6.46 MB (6778880 bytes) and its name is AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.98 MB (24093760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.46 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (529.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.86 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (360.20 KB)
- cncmd.exe (40.20 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (21.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (21.70 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (4.77 MB)
This info is about AMD Start Now version 2015.0608.2135.36982
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Start Now versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Start Now from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Start Now in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Start Now supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:06:58.233