AMD Start Now
This web page is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more information about AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Start Now is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the AMD Start Now's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AMD Start Now. They occupy 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Start Now version 2015.0721.2136.37041
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Start Now in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-06 17:08:33.557