AMD Start Now
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Start Now for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the program AMD Start Now can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Start Now is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) on disk and is labeled AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with AMD Start Now. They take about 137.00 KB (140288
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Start Now version 2014.0320.821.13108
only. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Start Now:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Start Now with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now app will be found automatically. When you select AMD Start Now in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Start Now in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 14:39:44.647